🎤《老師也想笑一下》#1|從跑團脫口秀聚會到喜劇俱樂部,我的兩個「第一次」Teachers Need to Laugh Too|Ep. 1: Chinese Stand-Up Comedy Experience!

Teachers Need to Laugh Too|Ep. 1: From Running Group Gathering to NYC Comedy Club — Two First Times

從 2023 年 4 月開始,我開始有機會接觸中文即興喜劇(improv comedy),感謝不瘋劇社的啟蒙和老師的指導!https://www.instagram.com/nomadtheater/覺得在台上即時創造、出糗、被隊友救,實在太有趣了。
I started doing improv comedy in April 2023 (thanks to the wonderful learning and performing experiences with NoMad Theater). It was messy, chaotic, and unexpectedly fun.

但我一直沒試過「脫口秀」的喜劇形式——直到去年秋天。

2024 年 10 月 5 日,在跑團朋友芬姐的邀請下,我參加了她主策劃的內部聚會。
Thanks to my friend Fen (also a stand-up comedian!), I got a chance to try stand-up at our running group’s private event.

氣氛很鬆,沒有 spotlight,參加者大多是跑團的熟人。
It wasn’t a formal setup—no lights, no stage—just friends.

跑團聚會 首次脫口秀經驗 First time trying stand-up comedy at our runner’s group’s private event


我第一次講段子,內容關於孩子與教學現場的各種日常。
I talked about kids, classrooms, and the chaos of being a teacher.

我還擔任了半場主持人,並帶了一段 improv 遊戲——我從事即興喜劇的經驗正好派上用場~
I also hosted half the show and led an improv game—finally, my improv experience paid off 😆

然後,到了 2025 年 3 月 8 日,我第一次正式公開演出脫口秀
Then came my first official open mic show.

地點:St. Marks Comedy Club, NYC,由 @crazylaugh_comedy 主辦,主題是:催婚催育
I performed at St. Marks Comedy Club in NYC, with the theme: pressure to marry and have kids. Very relatable.

我講的重點是:「催婚催育的終極目標 —— 孩子!」哈哈,沒錯,又是孩子/學生梗。
My main punchline? Still tied to children and students. 😉

主持人 The Host 47

很開心當天也有不少朋友到現場捧場。之後我們也一起聚餐~

I was really happy that quite a few friends came out to support me that day. We even had dinner together afterward! 😊

今日演員 Today’s Comedians
演員和工作人員在戶外合照 Comedians and Crazy Laugh Comedy Work Crew
到附近”穿山甲”川菜館 Dinner with friends!
跟朋友們合影 Dear friends!

這篇是我新系列《老師也想笑一下》的第一篇。
This is the first post in my new series: Teachers Need to Laugh Too.

我有機會就會記錄喜劇創作的幕前幕後,從老師轉身為喜劇表演者的思維碰撞,也希望透過這些文字,讓你看到老師的「B 面人生」。
From the classroom to the comedy club, this is me exploring a different kind of storytelling!

Leave a Reply